The APICS Supply Chain Council (SCC) maintains the Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR®) model, the supply chain management community’s most widely accepted framework for evaluating and comparing supply chain activities and performance. This model is unique in that it links business processes, performance metrics, practices, and people skills into a unified structure. It is hierarchical in nature, interactive and interlinked.
The Most Regocnized Supply Chain Framework
- Increase the speed of system implementations
- Improve business agility
- Accelerate business process effectiveness
- Improve inventory turns
- Support organizational learning goals
- Improve overall operational performance
SCOR Professional (SCOR-P) training provides an in-depth understanding of the latest version of the Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model, widely recognized as the global model for supply chain efficiency. Participants learn how to apply the SCOR model, how to use and interpret SCOR metrics, and how to organize a typical SCOR project.
The SCOR-P training introduces attendees to the full scope and contents of the SCOR model. Attendees will learn the major process components of the framework (Plan, Source, Make, Deliver, Return, Enable) from a supply chain perspective. Participants also will learn how to:
- Use the framework to model supply chains
- Understand the key supply chain performance indicators and choose the right indicators to characterize supply chain performance
- Understand the key best practices for use in benchmarking and performance improvement
- Recognize the typical deliverables recommended on any supply chain improvement project
- Use SCOR tools and techniques to identify key elements in a project
The SCOR Racetrack:
Looking for quality training in Production and Supply Chain Management? Contact CIMCIL!