The CSCP body of knowledge encompasses 3 domains to support the knowledge and understanding of supply chain management
The CSCP body of knowledge covers 3 domains:
- Module 1: Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management
- Module 2: Supply Chain Strategy, Design, and Compliance
- Module 3: Implementation and Operations
The program provides professionals with the skill set necessary to understand and manage the integration and coordination of activities within today’s increasingly complex supply chains.
Individuals will learn:
- How to design and develop a supply chain strategy that aligns with corporate strategy.
- How to understand and manage supplier and customer relationships
- How logistics, technology, and data can enhance performance.
- Discover how to achieve the seamless integration of all processes to meet customer needs, reduce costs, and increase profits.
In order to prepare the CSCP exam you need in average 100 hours of preparation. Notice that it is an average! Someone who is totally new in the business will need more time than someone who has a lot of business experience.
The CSCP program will help you advance your career while giving you the foundation to improve your company’s competitive position and profitability.