The growing importance of the supply chain is noticeable everywhere: from the production sector to the service industry and in both the B2B and B2C environments. Companies must improve the performance of their supply chain to meet customer expectations: top quality, competitive prices, on-time deliveries, etc. And the integration of internal and external processes, as well as monitoring rules of good practice, is crucial to achieve this. That’s why the professionals of the supply chain play a key role in the success of their organisation.
APICS CSCP: a comprehensive training program
APICS offers the first comprehensive training program for operation and supply chain professionals.
The CSCP program:
- Gives an overview of all the stages in the supply chain, from supplier to end customer, examining all the company’s departments.
- Suggests techniques to help the professional manage his/her operations effectively.
- Optimizes the “value chain” of your company.
Who is it for?
The CSCP training is designed for all the direct and indirect actors of the supply chain. So, the APICS CSCP certification is something for you, if:
- You are looking for in-depth insight into the relationship between suppliers and customers, international trade, and IT functionalities supporting the supply chain and distribution;
- You are a supply chain management professional and would like to validate your knowledge with a certification and/or keep your knowledge up-to-date;
- You use an integrated management software suite (ERP).
APICS CSCP, a sound investment
Ever since its launch in 2005, APICS CSCP training has become a must-have competence for professionals. Large companies are therefore always looking for certified individuals. Worldwide, more than 10,000 people (and in Belgium more than 171 individuals) can boast the title of Certified Supply Chain Professionals.
And since the world of supply chain management is constantly changing and in order to guarantee you high quality training, the CSCP body of knowledge is updated regularly.
Read here the detailed description of the CSCP program, as well as the training courses, the study material and the certification process.
Contact us for more information at email@example.com or give us a call at +32 9 241 56 62.