Symposium 2018: Supply Chain Game Changers
CIMCIL continues to closely track the needs of the supply chain of the 21st century. We would like to invite you as our valued guest to our third symposium on November 8th, 2018.
The theme for this event is “Supply Chain Game Changers” and we have built a future oriented program, covering today’s issues and offering an opportunity to think about the approach to overcome and improve the Supply Chain Operations.
We are putting together a unique program, highlighting the strategic importance, but also showing how to apply it to our local companies, deploying new technologies and management techniques. And presenting some real-life cases and what the impact is on the establishment, competencies and motivation of the teams in charge of delivering our best performance to our customers.
- 12h00 Lunch
- 13h00 Intro - Dirk Roelens (Partner CIMCIL) & Jan-Frederik van Overschée (Manager CIMCIL)
- 13h15 Game changers in supply chain, a global view by BASF - Wouter De Geest (CEO BASF)
- 14h00 End to end supply chain visibility - Stefaan Phlips (Médecins Sans Frontières)
- 14h45 Blockchain: Hype or future? - Jean-Luc Verhelst (Author)
- 15h30 Break
- 16h00 How technology allows customs to be embedded in the supply chain - Kristian Vanderwaeren (Director General Belgian Customs and Excise administration)
- 16h45 Quick response supply chain in a global world, possible? - Stefaan Vertriest (Rental Atlas Copco)
- 17h30 Networking drink
The symposium will be held in the conference facilities of Living Tomorrow in Brussels. You are welcome to join us for a sandwich lunch from 12h00 onwards. The sessions will start at 13h00 and end with a networking drink at 17h30
A participation fee of 145,00 EUR will be charged (excl. VAT).
A discount of 10% is awarded to all CIMCIL Alumni. Second and following participants from the same enterprise will enjoy a 20% discount.
Date & venue
Thursday November 8th, 2018 from 12h00.
Living Tomorrow, Indringingsweg 1, 1800 Vilvoorde