The SCOR-P training 12.0 is now available!
The SCOR Professional (SCOR-P) training provides an in-depth understanding of the latest version of the Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model, widely recognized as the global model for supply chain efficiency. Participants learn how to apply the SCOR model, how to use and interpret SCOR metrics, and how to organize a typical SCOR project.
The Supply Chain never stands still. That’s why APICS is constantly adapting its training programs in light of new advances and developments in the field. And it’s why the SCOR-P training will soon receive a major update, so you can make sure you’re equipped with the most up-to-date industry knowledge and skills.
The Major improvements from SCOR 11.0 to 12.0 include:
• All workflows now generated by the SCOR BPM Accelerator, powered by ARIS and Visual Enterprise Architecture (VEA)
• MAKE, DELIVER and ENABLE definitions updated to better align with the service industry and digital environment
• ENABLE Supply Chain Procurement, sE10, developed in conjunction with procurement standards outlined by the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS)
• ENABLE Supply Chain Technology, sE11, developed to define, deploy, and manage technology enablement in the supply chain
• Reliability Attribute: Perfect Order Fulfillment, RL.1.1, definition updated to align with APICS Dictionary
• Agility Attribute: revamped to (AG.1.1) Upside Supply Chain Adaptability, (AG.1.2) Downside Supply Chain Adaptability, and (AG.1.3) Overall Value at Risk
• Cost Attribute hierarchy revamped; Total Cost to Serve replaced with Total Supply Chain Management Costs
• New Emerging Practices, such as “Omni-channel” (BP.176) aligned with all Deliver Process activities, “Block Chain” (BP.178), “Demand Driven MRP” (BP.179), “Digital Supply Chain” (BP.181), “Internet of Things” (BP.182) etc.
• New Best Practices, such as “Data / Analytics” (BP.186) or “Supply Chain Finance” (BP.187) etc.
• Skills associated with APICS CLTD (Cert. in Logistic, Transportation and Distribution) body of knowledge
• Aptitudes removed, Experiences and Trainings with numerological lists
5. Special Application Update:
• GreenSCOR replaced by SustainableSCOR: now based upon The Global
• Reporting Initiative’s Sustainability Reporting Standards (GRI Standards), SCOR 12.0 replaces GreenSCOR with an updated and expanded environmental accounting framework using the GRI Standards.
• The Digital SCOR is also now online available to any ASCM member (even individuals). Click here for more information.
Click here to view the full SCOR-P training program.
Do not hesitate to have look at our APICS 2021 calendar for our upcoming SCOR courses.