Quick Response Manufacturing offers an answer to this. It is a growth strategy that makes organizations faster, more efficient and more flexible in a rapidly changing market.
By focusing on shortening the lead time, QRM has an impact on many other important success factors within the organization such as quality, cost, stock levels and especially satisfied employees!
To give you an insight into what Quick Response Manufacturing can mean for you, Moore , 3rd Wave and KU Leuven are organizing a QRM introductory day on Monday 27 May 2019. We introduce you to the QRM principles that contribute to unexpectedly strict lead time reduction, we let you experience the implementation and operation of QRM in a QRM game and we give you an example of how you can support QRM with the appropriate software and link it to your current business software.
Don't miss this opportunity. To make the game meaningful for everyone, the number of registrations is limited to 20 people. Fast registration is therefore the message.
- 08u30 – 09u00: welcome with coffee
- 09u00 – 10u00: introductie to QRM
- 10u15 – 12u15: QRM game: first round
- 12u15 – 13u15: hot lunch at a student restaurant
- 13u15 – 15u00: QRM game: second round
- 15u15 – 16u15: QRM software
- 16u15 – 17u00: decision
KU Leuven Technologiecampus Gent
Gebroeders De Smetstraat 1, 9000 Gent
Block G, 1ste floor, classroom G120 (Lean Learning Academy)
- By car: you can park for free on campus
- By public transport: take tram 4 from Ghent Sint-Pieters station and get off at Rabot
€200 (excl. VAT) per person, including a hot lunch and the book "QRM, the power of time" by Rajan Suri.