CIMCIL has started its first Webinar series in 2014 – and we had many positive comments from the participants.
Topics included a view on Lean certification and Lean in product development, the APICS SSC merger, the advent of DDMRP and more.
Whereas we focused on the actual offerings in 2014, we intend to provide our clients and interested prospective clients with expert view on topics of interest in the area of Supply Chain and Operations in 2015.
Therefore, please book your schedule already for thought provoking one-hour presentations on the following dates:
- Feb.12 – APICS programs, certifications and membership: optimize the benefits for you and your enterprise !
- Mar.12 – Segmentation of Supply Chains: how to improve your competitive position by addressing the unique needs of your customers.
- April 9 – Innovation and Lean, striking the balance between creativity and operational efficiency.
- June 11 – How to build and manage a holistic end-to-end Supply Chain strategy ?
- Sep. 9 – New trends in manufacturing and value creation, and what do we need to learn from them ?
- Oct. 8 – topic to be determined
- Nov. 19 – topic to be determined