Element61, Moore Stephens and Qlik kindly invite you to their Value Chain event "Operational Excellence supported by Qlik Business Intelligence”.
The event will showcase how agile supply chains have a strong need for agile Business Intelligence software.
In only half a day you will get to know best practices for supply chain analytics and you will be able to network with your peers in supply chain and business intelligence. We will welcome you Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at bulthaup, Leuvensesteenweg 323, 1932 Sint-Stevens-Woluwe (Zaventem).
Prepare for an afternoon full of business insights with knowledgeable speakers, high quality presentations, inspiring demos and a speaking customer testimonial:
- Learn from keynote speaker David Telford, Supply Chain Global Lead at Qlik, how industry 4.0 insights deliver business value and real benefits
- Understand how key performance indicators for operational excellence and supply chain insight in the SCOR model are instrumental for business value
- Get inspired by Qlik Sense software demos and see why "Q is good for you”
- Learn from a Qlik customer how agile business intelligence brings value to operations
- Meet your peers, network and benefit from their experiences while enjoying a drink with tapas
- Understand how Moore Stephens business units ‘Strategy & Operations’ and ‘Business Analytics’ can help you in making your supply chain more agil
Click Here for more information